Oct.8th Presentation Day #3
I guess we underestimated luck again, since we didn't present today. Again. I knew that there were some parts about my presentation that could still be fixed to make it better, but as more days pass, Mr. Paterson's grading will be stricter than ever. Anyways, two groups presented today and I had a lot of things to learn from it, as always.
When the first group presented, I noticed that everyone was confident, making eye contact with each audience for 3-4 seconds and talking with a loud voice, while also emphasizing the important parts. However, they had one major problem which was making a mistake in what content to talk about in the "limitation" part. They had talked about the cons of the outside classroom (their idea) when instead, they should be talking about other points. As the heart of the group, I had been preparing for the "limitation" part. Since I was unsure if I was preparing for the right content to talk about in the "limitation" part, I was able to learn about it through today's class. Therefore, now I feel more confident with my presentation than before.
As for the second group, the presenters were also very confident. I believe that this is because from watching the previous groups present, they had learned about how the slides and presentation of a good group look, from the audience. In particular, I thought that Mizuki's presentation was great. She had a confident voice with the right speed, while also using her whole upper body to emphasize her idea. Her presentation made me realize the points that can still be improved in my presentation.
Overall, I will probably be going on Tuesday, so using the new things I learned from the past two days, I will be practicing my presentation even more, to make it even better.
Comments
Post a Comment