9.10 -Using Google Sites-
In Tuesday's class, we learned about an application on google, that allows us to make a website really easily. We first made our own websites, and I was surprised with how easily and fast we can make a website. Before trying out google sites, I thought that it would take a lot of time and effort to making and designing one, so I was really surprised. After making our own websites, every team made a website for their own team, for the project (continuing from the 1st term).
When Mr. Paterson showed us the websites that the older grades had made before, I was shook. They all looked so good!! So good that it was so much alike to the websites from professional companies. Looking at these amazing websites the older students had created, it made me more motivated to put more effort into creating a really good one.
Also, using this application, it made me think about the other possibilities or situations for when I can use this for. For my P.P, I am planning to make a website as a part of the activity. So by using this application, I think that I can design my website really easily, into the way I imagine to.
Overall, I got to learn a lot of new things in Tuesday's class, that I am sure will be useful in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment